We are pleased to announce that we have placed an order for a NEW Tanker 49!
Sold by Glick Fire Equipment in Smoketown and manufactured by Pierce Manufacturing, the new Tanker 49 will be a Kenworth T880/Pierce Man dry side tanker with the following features:
• Cummins X15 605HP motor,
• Allison EVS4000 automatic transmission,
• seating for three firefighters,
• 2000 GPM Hale Q-two stage pump,
• 3000-gallon water tank,
• 2 cross lays (attack lines),
• 8” side dumps,
• 10” rear dump,
• Zico hydraulic tank rack on drivers side for a 3500-gallon fold-a-tank,
• Amdor painted rollups doors,
• NFPA complement of ground ladders on officers side,
• 2 hard suction sleeves,
• two 4” Fireman’s Friend rear tank fills,
• one 6” rear inlet with 5” piping,
• Whelen emergency lighting package,
• chrome-plated steel tapered front bumper with Q2B & electronic sirens,
• Grover air horns,
• FireTech HiViz scene lights.
This unit will replace our 1997 Freightliner FL-112/New Lexington, full cab, 1250/3000 tanker.
The new Tanker 49 will be the third Pierce in our fleet.